Helping people who like helping people to help more people
Social Impact Projects
Boots On The Ground
Heal The Environment
At a World Empowered we have a Philanthropic Vision of a world where ALL men, women, and children are Empowered; Empowered to speak their truth, to be themselves, to provide for their needs, and to protect and heal the environment.
EMPOWERED TO CREATE THEIR IDEAL WORLD
The primary role we play at A.W.E. is to raise funding for existing non-profits, in order to Initiate, Facilitate, and Participate in Social Impact Projects Globally. Through Fundraisers, Speaking Engagements, Book Sales, our Silent AWEctions and Patreon, we raise money, for other non-profits who are already doing great work. Additionally, we also share Empowerment through our podcasts, speaking engagements, and workshops.
Who We’ve Helped
- -Africa Bags
- -Angelica Village
- -Loveland Meals on Wheels
- -Heart J Center
- -University of the Wild
- -Think Humanity
- -Hearts and Horses
- -GrandFamilies Coalition
- -Poudre R1 Schools
- -Imagine Zero
- -Alliance for Suicide Prevention
So FAR, A World Empowered has:
- -Planted 125 Trees
- -Gifted 5 Small Business Micro Loans
- -Purchased 250 Meals for Meals on Wheels
- -Sent 7 inner-city youth to an outdoor camp
- -2 Full-year Scholarships for youth in Malawi
- -25 Washable Reusable Feminine Hygiene Pads for girls in Africa
- -Sent 75 Kids from Truscott Elementary to day camp
- -150 Malaria Nets (protecting over 600 people) In Uganda
- -1500 Meals for an all girls shcool
- -Facilitator for adopted teens
- -Speaking against addiction and suicide
- -Donated 224 Dream Achiever Books ($5588.80 worth) to 2020 Graduates
With zero overhead, all monies raised go directly to the people we hope to serve! And, with every Event ticket purchased, BrightStar will plant a tree!
A World Empowered's New Book!
- The dream achiever is a tale of wishes come true. The Rhyming motivational poem will take you on a magical journey towards your dreams and goals. The artwork is as inspiring as it is beautiful, and the workbook at the end will make sure you get there. $12.00 (80% of proceeds) goes directly to fund the non-profit A World Empowered.
BC, the founder of A World Empowered speaks to a wide range of audiences, on a multitude of topics. As the CEO of A.W.E., BC has spoken to groups such as Imagine Zero (Suicide Prevention), MOJO Movement, The Grand Families Coalition, and more, to spread a message of hope, inspiration, tips & tools, and how to create your ideal life. His near death experience, experience with addiction, depression, suicide, 15 years of entrepreneurship, World travel, and creating a non-profit organization, offer a powerful and unique speaking engagement. Listen below, or contact to book now!